Friday, February 27, 2009

And the winner is....

Random.org, in all of its randomness, randomly chose....

Mama's Smitten!

Congrats, Mama! She's been dyin' for something from Blogalicious and keeps droppin' those hints to her hubby - who just just isn't catching on! Men!!

So here's her chance. Your choice, Mama - a new header, blinkie button, or HTML button.

And to all of you who weren't the winner, don't let this detour you. Just buy what you want!!

Happy blogging and have a great a weekend!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you ! Thank You! Thank You!
I am sooooooo excited! :)!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok Miss blogalicious girls! What can you do for me? I need to send ya an email. I guess thats how ya do it?

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE my Button! You guys are fast! Can't wait do business with you guys agian:)!