Thursday, April 9, 2009

We've got new stuff!

*Don't forget about the upcoming contest. For details, click HERE.

In case you haven't taken a full stroll around our newly redesigned site, you should! BUT, just to let you know, with the release of our redesign, we also released a new product line - GRAPHIC DESIGN!

We're so excited to be able to offer logo design, business cards, MOMMY CARDS, and so much more!

If you're in the market for anything graphic design, remember us! And don't forget to tell your friends!



2 comments:

daniella said...

I'm entering my MIL. I know you could do her justice. And if anyone else enters and ruins my chances of actually winning, I will stalk you. I will. :-)

Kelly said...

yay i'm a follower! and hmmm i dont know who to nominate! im gonna get back to you about that !

xox

Kelly